[tbb-dev] Tor Browser 5.0 tag update

Mike Perry mikeperry at torproject.org
Wed Jul 1 14:59:41 UTC 2015

Hey everyone,

I updated tags on the 5.0 items that should likely see an alpha/soft
release before we push 5.0 out to all of our 4.5 users. They are
viewable here:
https://trac.torproject.org/projects/tor/query?keywords=~tbb-5.0a&status=!closed
(Note the addition of a tbb-5.0a tag, along side tbb-5.0a-highrisk).

If you're looking for something to work on, these tickets should be
highest priority at the moment.

I also updated the July radar tags:
https://trac.torproject.org/projects/tor/query?status=!closed&keywords=~TorBrowserTeam201507
https://trac.torproject.org/projects/tor/query?status=!closed&keywords=~TorBrowserTeam201507R

Nicolas - I did not actively include tickets for you in that list. There
are a few tbb-testcase tickets in ff38-esr you might consider:
https://trac.torproject.org/projects/tor/query?keywords=~ff38-esr&status=!closed.
Also feel free to pick anything from the changelog for 5.0a3, or any
other ff38-esr ticket that you feel you could easily create a test for
and is important to test/ensure going forward. You can also grab any
gitian-related tickets that seem useful, as well (I won't get to #15864
this week, for example, so you can grab that if you want, and Georg is
going on vacation next week, so anything gitian-related he hasn't
finished by then is probably also fair game).

--
Mike Perry