[tbb-dev] Tor Launcher should use built-in bridges if it fails to connect to the public network.

Sherief Alaa sheriefalaa.w at gmail.com
Sat Jan 31 04:43:25 UTC 2015

Hi tbb-team,

I intended for this to be a trac ticket but I wanted to ask here first
before creating it.

The help desk receives a lot of tickets from users who fail to connect
to the network, their problem would be solved by just using the built-in
bridges.

Would it be better if we make Tor Launcher attempt connecting using the
built-in bridges if it fails to connect for X minutes?

My only concern here is that this behaviour might kill the bridges' VMs.

--
Sherief Alaa
pgp 0x8623B882