[tbb-dev] Continuous builds continue to build, continuously

Linus Nordberg linus at nordberg.se
Tue Jan 20 16:01:03 UTC 2015

Hi tb devs,

My nightly [1] builds [2] have been failing for almost a week. I think
the virtual machines were outdated so I've done a "make clean" and
restarted todays build.

I've fixed a couple of smaller things in the build script. If someone
would be kind enough to merge branch build-tbb-tweaks [3] in my public
repo that'd be swell.

Today, log files from failed builds are sent to Georg and myself. Let me
know if this should change.

[1] called nightly because when they finish building, there should be
night somewhere on the planet
[2] https://people.torproject.org/~linus/builds/
[3] https://gitweb.torproject.org/user/linus/tor-browser-bundle.git/log/?h=build-tbb-tweaks