[tbb-dev] TBB meeting temporarily moved to Tuesday 2/17

Mike Perry mikeperry at torproject.org
Sat Feb 14 01:51:39 UTC 2015

Apparently this Monday is President's Day[1,2] in the US, so we'll be
moving the TBB meeting to the same time on Tuesday instead (18:00 UTC).

Sorry for the short notice, this rather obscure holiday took me by
surprise too. Hopefully this doesn't cause any new conflicts.

1. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Washington%27s_Birthday

2. For the benefit of our European colleagues, here's a biographical
documentary on the epic history of our nation's first president that
plays in Tor Browser: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l7iVsdRbhnc (might
be slightly NSFW, but it's a holiday!)

--
Mike Perry