[tbb-dev] Quo Vadis, Private Browsing Mode?

Mike Perry mikeperry at torproject.org
Sun Feb 1 21:37:40 UTC 2015

I've pointed the Mozilla dev-privacy list at this thread to see what
they think. See
https://groups.google.com/d/topic/mozilla.dev.privacy/o-1UVHwAlKk and
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/mozilla.dev.privacy/XQza_CmYDr4/7hemg2vtyUYJ

If you're not currently subscribed to dev-privacy, you may want to do so
now so you can weigh in: https://lists.mozilla.org/listinfo/dev-privacy

Georg Koppen: