[tbb-dev] Tor Browser meeting next Monday?

Mike Perry mikeperry at torproject.org
Thu Apr 2 22:55:32 UTC 2015

Georg Koppen:
> Hi,
>
> this is something I forgot to bring up at our last meeting but at least
> here (and I know in a bunch of other countries) next Monday is holiday.
> Although I'll probably work on that day I won't be able to attend the
> meeting.

Well, if it is a holiday, you should definitely take the day off. You
already worked through the weekend the other week to prepare 4.0.6 for
the pwn2own chemspill. Spend some time with your family! :)

> I am fine if the meeting is happening without me but if that would
> affect more of the team it might be better to reschedule it. Opinions?

I am all for pushing the meeting to the same time (now 18:00 UTC)
Tuesday, so long as that doesn't cause any conflicts with anyone else.

I believe Pearl Crescent is also taking some days off surrounding this
weekend. If it means Pearl Crescent would also be able to join us, I'd
even support temporarily moving the meeting to Wednesday at 18:00 UTC.

--
Mike Perry