[tbb-dev] Tor Browser Tickets for September/FF31ESR (with volunteer tickets!)

Mike Perry mikeperry at torproject.org
Tue Sep 2 00:41:21 UTC 2014

Hey everyone,

I finished updating our ticket tags for September. As I said in the IRC
meeting today, I think we should be focusing our efforts on
FF31ESR-related items this month. As a result, I've pushed out
non-FF31ESR tickets into the October tag, but if you run out of FF31ESR
items or just end up blocked, waiting for builds, and/or unable to make
progress on anything FF31-related, feel free to work on your tickets
from October (or anything else that comes up).

Here's the link again:
https://trac.torproject.org/projects/tor/query?status=!closed&keywords=~TorBrowserTeam201409

If you're a volunteer, or you're just looking for something simple, I
also tagged a few tickets that basically involve writing some
content window JS or very simple patches:
https://trac.torproject.org/projects/tor/query?status=!closed&keywords=~TorBrowserTeam201409Easy

For reference, here's the current October tickets:
https://trac.torproject.org/projects/tor/query?status=!closed&keywords=~TorBrowserTeam201410

Also for reference, here's the roadmap for the rest of the SponsorP work
due Oct 31st (note that we've slipped on some items already, but right
now getting FF31 working+released is more important than playing catchup
on the roadmap):
https://trac.torproject.org/projects/tor/wiki/org/sponsors/SponsorP

It would also be helpful if you could ensure that stuff you would like
to work on this month is assigned to you instead of tbb-team or someone
else. Feel free to reassign as necessary, especially so we can avoid
duplicate work and ensure everything gets done. Also feel free to state
that you may need some help from others, especially if you notice that
you end up with a lot of tickets assigned to yourself :).

--
Mike Perry