[tbb-dev] Developing using Tor

Karel Bílek kb at karelbilek.com
Fri Nov 14 10:01:05 UTC 2014

I just want to note that you should set some anonymous mail and name
in git configuration ( git config --global user.name , git config
--global user.email ).

All commits are signed by your git username and e-mail.

I just say it, because I got hurt by this once (developed anonymously,
but forgot my name and e-mail in git configuration).

Karel