[tbb-dev] missing tbb-dev meeting

Arthur D. Edelstein arthuredelstein at gmail.com
Mon Nov 10 18:41:18 UTC 2014

Hi All,

Due to travel, I'll have limited connectivity and somewhat limited
work time for this week. As I won't be able to be at today's tbb-dev
IRC meeting, here's my report and plans.

Last week I worked on tor circuit display issues that came to light in
the alpha release.

I wrote patches for
* tor-control-port.js freezes browser
* various fixes for tor circuit display needed

I also wrote first versions of patches for two more tickets.
* Circuit display is broken if bridges are being used.
* The circuit display dropdown should be optional.

The latter two tickets need further revision. An additional annoying
bug cropped up in my first attempt at #13672. I also have a question
about what the right design is for #13671 -- any advice would be
welcome.

This week, as time allows, I will try to finish patches for #13671 and
#13672, and work on fixing up unit tests for our Firefox patches.

Arthur