[tbb-dev] PoC of using Mallard for the Tor Browser User Manual

Mark Smith mcs at pearlcrescent.com
Wed Mar 12 15:44:54 UTC 2014

On 3/11/14 2:51 PM, Lunar wrote:
> Hi!
>
> On #11124 [1], you will find a proof-of-concept of using Mallard [2]
> to create the future Tor Browser User Manual.
>
> I really like it. It would be great to have an opinion of the TBB team.
>
>   [1]: https://bugs.torproject.org/11124
>   [2]: http://projectmallard.org/

I don't have a lot of experience with help text generation systems but
this looks OK.  Navigation worries me a little; we want to make sure
people don't get lost within the manual.  Does Mallard provide any
built-in navigation or do you need to include references back to the
index page (or similar) in each page?

--
Mark Smith
Pearl Crescent, LLC