[tbb-dev] New Guy Wants To Help With The TBB Experience

Nima Fatemi nima at torproject.org
Wed Dec 17 04:39:00 UTC 2014

spencerone at openmailbox.org:
> Hey!
>
> My name is SpencerOne and I am a HuX designer looking to help out with
> usability in any way that I can.  My background is in experience design
> with formal, and informal, training in form development, materials,
> sustainability, social anthropology, and, in context to all of these,
> philosophy.
>
> I use, and spread the word about, TOR daily, so I figured I should get
> involved.
>
> If anybody needs help with usability or visualization, or anything that
> these apply to, please reach out, as I would love to give back.
>
> Awesome,
> SpencerOne

[re-sending, since the list has blocked my other email]

Hi SpencerOne,

Have you heard of our 2015 UX Sprint[1]? Will you be able to join us?

[1] https://trac.torproject.org/projects/tor/wiki/org/meetings/2015UXsprint

Bests,
--
Nima
0XC009DB191C92A77B | @mrphs

"I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right
to say it" --Evelyn Beatrice Hall