[tbb-dev] New Guy Wants To Help With The TBB Experience

spencerone at openmailbox.org spencerone at openmailbox.org
Wed Dec 17 04:29:36 UTC 2014

Hey!

My name is SpencerOne and I am a HuX designer looking to help out with
usability in any way that I can.  My background is in experience design
with formal, and informal, training in form development, materials,
sustainability, social anthropology, and, in context to all of these,
philosophy.

I use, and spread the word about, TOR daily, so I figured I should get
involved.

If anybody needs help with usability or visualization, or anything that
these apply to, please reach out, as I would love to give back.

Awesome,
SpencerOne