[tbb-dev] Might miss the meeting again..

Mike Perry mikeperry at torproject.org
Mon Dec 8 18:21:56 UTC 2014

Sorry everyone, something came up over the weekend that I need to take
care of this morning. I probably won't be able to make the meeting as a
result. I'll see if I can appear briefly at some point, though.

Just in case, I wanted to say that everyone did a great job handling
4.0.2 and 4.5-alpha-2 mostly without me last week. I'm glad that we're
finally reducing the single-person bottlenecks in our release process,
and in development and code review in general.

Last week, other than handling Tor meeting things, I wrote the team
status report, and moved all our remaining November tickets to December:
https://trac.torproject.org/projects/tor/query?keywords=~TorBrowserTeam201412.
I completely de-tagged a few that seemed to be stalling and also
unlikely to be as important as the rest. You should take a look at this
list and make sure you agree it captures the stuff we should be working
on in December and beyond.

Many things are ready for review in that list, so that seems like it
should be the short-term priority for this week. We should have some
conversation about if we want to have a non-security 4.5-alpha-3 release
before the holdays with MAR signing and some of those other fixes that
didn't make it into 4.5-alpha-2, or if we want to hold off and do
nightly testing only.

--
Mike Perry