[tbb-dev] Missing the meeting tomorrow

Mike Perry mikeperry at torproject.org
Mon Dec 1 08:37:22 UTC 2014

I will also be traveling tomorrow, and will be occupied by a Tor
meeting for the rest of this week.

Last week I backported a few of the 4.5-alpha patches and rebased and
prepared everything for 4.0.2. Unfortunately, as GeKo discovered, one of
the Mozilla fixes broke our build system, so the builds are delayed.

I think that GeKo has everything he needs to be able to wrap up 4.0.2,
and also prepare 4.5-alpha-2. I should be available in short bursts to
help with any issues that may arise and to provide matching builds and
sigs, but otherwise most decisions will fall to him this week.

--
Mike Perry