[tbb-dev] Tor Browser Weekly IRC meetings moved to 18:00 UTC Mondays

Mike Perry mikeperry at torproject.org
Fri Aug 1 08:43:57 UTC 2014

Hello all,

We've decided to relocate the Tor Browser team meeting to 18:00
UTC on Mondays (aka 20:00 CEST, 14:00 EDT, and 11:00 PDT).

We've done this to try to shift the focus of our meetings towards
planning for the coming week. I felt that with a meeting on Friday, we
were too focused on what had been done, and that after the weekend, we'd
already forgotten what we'd plan to do.

That said, because it still will be useful to report what was actually
done, and because a large amount of our workload is still devoted to
reacting to issues that came up during the week, the overall meeting
format will still be more or less in the form of the original post, just
with more of an emphasis on what you plan to do rather than what you
did:
https://lists.torproject.org/pipermail/tbb-dev/2014-February/000000.htmla

We'll also still be using the monthly trac keyword for tracking
development plans. On Monday, we should plan to transfer the July
tickets to August, and add or drop tickets as necessary:
https://trac.torproject.org/projects/tor/query?keywords=~TorBrowserTeam201407

This change is effective immediately. Our next meeting is August 4th. We
will not have the meeting this Friday (August 1st).

--
Mike Perry