[regional-nyc] Welcome and Meetup Reminder!

Matthew Finkel matthew.finkel at gmail.com
Thu Feb 15 06:38:18 UTC 2018

Hi All,

Welcome to the announcement list for the NYC area. We're excited about
becoming more organized and scheduling bi-monthly (every other month)
meetups around the city. We expect this list will be very low volume
with only the occasional relevant announcement mail.

We're looking forward to seeing many of you at tomorrow's meetup
(Thursday, February 15) (maybe "today's meetup", depending on when you
read this). We are very happy we'll have two special guests, as well!
Please see the official posting on the Tor Project Blog for some more
details:

https://blog.torproject.org/explore-tor-nyc-meetup-feb-15

The event will be held:

Feb 15, 2018 @ 6:45pm