[ooni-talk] [Report] Tanzania: Surge in online LGBTIQ censorship and other targeted blocks

Maria Xynou maria at openobservatory.org
Wed Jun 19 14:22:45 UTC 2024

Hi friends,

Thanks to community member Tori Francis, we're excited to share that our
research *report documenting the blocking of LGBTIQ websites in Tanzania*
is now available in *Swahili*:
https://ooni.org/sw/post/2024-tanzania-lgbtiq-censorship-and-other-targeted-blocks/

Please help spread the word:
https://x.com/OpenObservatory/status/1803428564865253708,