[ooni-talk] OONI Explorer available in Portuguese and Burmese

Elizaveta Yachmeneva elizaveta at openobservatory.org
Thu Oct 19 14:21:00 UTC 2023

Hi everyone!

Happy to share that OONI Explorer is available in 13 languages including Portuguese and Burmese!

Please share the relevant links with your colleagues and community who might be interested in using OONI Explorer in their native languages.

Portuguese: https://explorer.ooni.org/pt-BR <https://explorer.ooni.org/pt-BR>
Burmese: https://explorer.ooni.org/my <https://explorer.ooni.org/my>

Chinese Simplified: https://explorer.ooni.org/zh-CN <https://explorer.ooni.org/zh-CN>
Chinese Traditional: https://explorer.ooni.org/zh-Hant <https://explorer.ooni.org/zh-Hant>
Farsi: https://explorer.ooni.org/fa <https://explorer.ooni.org/fa>
German: https://explorer.ooni.org/de <https://explorer.ooni.org/de>
French: https://explorer.ooni.org/fr <https://explorer.ooni.org/fr>
Russian: https://explorer.ooni.org/ru <https://explorer.ooni.org/ru>
Spanish: https://explorer.ooni.org/es <https://explorer.ooni.org/es>
Swahili: https://explorer.ooni.org/sw <https://explorer.ooni.org/sw>
Turkish: https://explorer.ooni.org/tr <https://explorer.ooni.org/tr>
Thai: https://explorer.ooni.org/th <https://explorer.ooni.org/th>
Vietnamese: https://explorer.ooni.org/vi <https://explorer.ooni.org/vi>

Please share with me any feedback, especially if you see any typos or inconsistencies in the translations.

Huge thanks to Localization Lab and their community for making this possible.

If you would want to join the Localization Lab <https://www.localizationlab.org/> community and our Transifex space <https://app.transifex.com/otf/ooni-explorer/> to contribute to the translations into other languages — please let me know and I would be happy to facilitate this process.

Best wishes,

Elizaveta