[ooni-talk] Launch: New OONI Censorship Findings platform

Maria Xynou maria at openobservatory.org
Thu Nov 30 18:11:24 UTC 2023

Hello,

Today we are thrilled to announce the *launch of the new OONI Censorship
Findings platform*!

Access the platform here: https://explorer.ooni.org/findings

The Censorship Findings platform includes *20 reports on internet
censorship* around the world based on OONI data. In response to emergent
censorship events, we will publish reports on the Censorship Findings
platform on an ongoing basis.

These short reports include key censorship findings and charts based on
OONI data, which we hope you will find useful. Our goal is to support
research and advocacy efforts aimed at monitoring and responding to
internet censorship around the world.

We thank the global OONI community for contributing measurements, making
the creation of this platform possible.

Learn more through our blog post:
https://ooni.org/post/2023-launch-ooni-censorship-findings-platform/

And please help spread the word: