[ooni-talk] Net probes

Luis Fernando Arias lariasb at conexioneducativa.org
Tue Nov 21 10:45:25 UTC 2023

Hello good day I am configuring OONI probe CLI in several Raspberry pi, the idea is to distribute them in different areas of the country (Ecuador) and begin to measure the quality of internet to detect outages or blockages.

So far so good I understand that the tests will run automatically but I need ideas on how to unify the results of the different cities to be able to make a countrywide analysis.

Is there any way to get all the results if they are uploaded to the OONI site?

Thanks

--
Luis Fernando Arias
Conexión Educativa