[ooni-talk] New Guide for Coordinating OONI Censorship Measurement Campaigns

Maria Xynou maria at openobservatory.org
Tue Mar 21 17:15:20 UTC 2023

Hello,

Today the OONI team published a new guide through which you can learn *how
to coordinate OONI censorship measurement campaigns* with your community.

Read the guide here:
https://ooni.org/support/ooni-censorship-measurement-campaigns

Is your country preparing for elections? Did new blocks emerge during
protests? Would you like to measure censorship in different regions in your
country, or in different countries around the world?

Community coordination can help with rapidly measuring and responding to
Internet censorship events.

Through our new guide, you can learn which steps you can take to organize
censorship testing with other OONI Probe users.

We also share a few examples of OONI censorship measurement campaigns led
by groups in the internet freedom community.

We hope you find this documentation useful. Please feel encouraged to reach
out with any questions or feedback.

Thanks,

Maria.