[ooni-talk] OONI Run in 9 new languages

Elizaveta Yachmeneva elizaveta at openobservatory.org
Thu Jul 20 07:13:35 UTC 2023

Hi folks!

We are happy to announce that thanks to the Localization Lab community, OONI Run is now available in 9 languages:

Chinese Simplified
Chinese Traditional
Farsi
German
Portuguese
Russian
Spanish
Thai
Turkish

OONI Run (https://run.ooni.io/ <https://run.ooni.io/>) is a web platform that you can use to generate mobile deep links and widget code to coordinate OONI Probe website testing in your country or region. Please find a user guide for this tool here: https://ooni.org/support/ooni-run/ <https://ooni.org/support/ooni-run/>
OONI Run is specifically useful to coordinate measurement campaigns during elections or protests. We provide a short guide on how to coordinate such campaigns here: https://ooni.org/support/ooni-censorship-measurement-campaigns <https://ooni.org/support/ooni-censorship-measurement-campaigns>

Please encourage your partners and colleagues to use the localized OONI Run and let us know if you have any feedback or questions.

Best wishes,
 ~OONI Team