[ooni-talk] New screencast for OONI Run

Maria Xynou maria at openobservatory.org
Mon Jan 23 12:49:05 UTC 2023

Hello friends,

The OONI team is excited to share that today we published a *new screencast
for OONI Run*: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OGRN7ve6cIA

OONI Run (https://run.ooni.io/) is a web platform that you can use to
generate mobile deep links and widget code to coordinate OONI Probe website
testing.

Specifically, you can use OONI Run to create links or widget code for:

- Testing websites (of your choice) for censorship;
- Coordinating website censorship testing with other OONI Probe users.

Please note that OONI Run links only work with the OONI Probe mobile app (
https://ooni.org/install/mobile).

We hope you find the screencast helpful for using the OONI Run platform and
coordinating censorship testing around the world!

Thanks,

Maria.