[ooni-talk] Survey: Help shape OONI’s strategic priorities

Maria Xynou maria at openobservatory.org
Thu Oct 20 15:16:22 UTC 2022

Hello friends,

OONI will celebrate its 10th anniversary on 5th December 2022!

As the OONI community has been at the heart of our work over the past
decade, we invite you to help shape OONI’s strategic priorities for the
future.

Please take a few minutes to *complete our survey*:
https://ooni.typeform.com/2022-survey

We’d appreciate it if you could please submit your survey responses by *Sunday,
20th November 2022*.

If you’d also like to participate in a recorded interview to share your
OONI community experience, please fill out the survey (while sharing your
email address through the last survey question) by Sunday, 6th November
2022.

Thanks for your time, your feedback is very valuable to us. Thanks for
helping to shape OONI’s goals for the future!

Warmly,

OONI team.