[ooni-talk] New OONI Code of Conduct

Elizaveta Yachmeneva elizaveta at openobservatory.org
Tue Oct 18 10:49:29 UTC 2022

Hello all!

Today OONI published the updated version of the OONI Code of Conduct: https://ooni.org/get-involved/code-of-conduct/ <https://ooni.org/get-involved/code-of-conduct/>

This version of the Code of Conduct is a result of the incredible work of our community members, who initiated the discussion and provided numerous suggestions and insights, and of the Incident Response Committee members, who drafted and thoroughly reviewed the whole document together with our team.

This document is an ongoing effort, so if you have any suggestions or ideas of how it should be changed to better meet the needs of our community, please get in touch with our Incident Response Committee by sending an email to coc at openobservatory.org.

Please read the new version of the Code of Conduct <https://ooni.org/get-involved/code-of-conduct/> carefully and follow its guidelines. We believe that this set of rules will help us to keep our community spaces safe and welcoming for people of all backgrounds and to create a supportive environment for everyone.

I hope you enjoy the reading and please let us know if you have any feedback or suggestions for this document! <3

Best wishes,
Elizaveta