[ooni-talk] Survey: Help shape OONI’s strategic priorities

Maria Xynou maria at openobservatory.org
Mon Nov 14 15:30:09 UTC 2022

Hi folks,

This is a friendly reminder to please take a few minutes to *complete our
survey* (by 20th November): https://ooni.typeform.com/2022-survey

As we're approaching OONI's 10th Anniversary, we'd love to hear from you on
what you think OONI should prioritize going forward.

Thanks so much for your time and feedback! <3

Warmly,

OONI team.