[ooni-talk] OONI Community Meeting: Tuesday, 28th June 2022

Maria Xynou maria at openobservatory.org
Mon Jun 27 16:47:25 UTC 2022

Hello folks!

This is a friendly reminder that the monthly OONI Community Meeting is
taking place tomorrow.

Where: https://slack.ooni.org/ (OONI Slack channel)

When: Tuesday, *28th June 2022 at 13:00 UTC* (for 1 hour)

As part of this month's community meeting, we'd like to receive *your
feedback on how we can improve OONI's Code of Conduct *(
https://github.com/ooni/ooni.org/blob/master/CODE_OF_CONDUCT.md#ooni-code-of-conduct
).

We'll also be discussing additional topics in this pad:
https://pad.riseup.net/p/ooni-community-meeting-keep

Thanks,

Maria.