[ooni-talk] OONI Community Meeting: Tuesday, 22nd February 2022

Maria Xynou maria at openobservatory.org
Mon Feb 21 12:39:55 UTC 2022

Hello folks!

This is a reminder that the monthly OONI Community Meeting is taking place
tomorrow.

Where: https://slack.ooni.org/ (OONI Slack channel)

When: Tuesday, *22nd February 2022 at 14:00 UTC* (for 1 hour)

Please add topics that you'd like to discuss during the meeting in this
pad: https://pad.riseup.net/p/ooni-community-meeting-keep

Thanks,

Maria.