[ooni-talk] New User Guide for OONI Run

Maria Xynou maria at openobservatory.org
Tue Dec 13 13:59:45 UTC 2022

Hello friends,

Today we published a *new user guide for OONI Run* (https://run.ooni.io/).

You can access this user guide here: https://ooni.org/support/ooni-run/

OONI Run is a web platform that you can use to generate mobile deep links
and widget code to coordinate OONI Probe website testing. Specifically, you
can use OONI Run to create links or widget code for:

* Testing websites (of your choice) for censorship;
* Coordinating website censorship testing with other OONI Probe users.

*What you will get from this guide:*

* Learn how to create OONI Run links for testing websites (of your choice)
for censorship;
* Learn how to use OONI Run links with the OONI Probe mobile app;
* Learn how to share OONI Run links with other OONI Probe mobile app users;
* Learn how to generate OONI Run widget code.

Upon reading this guide, we hope you will feel empowered to share your OONI
Run knowledge and skills with others! We also hope this guide helps with
coordinating OONI Probe website testing around the world.

Thanks,

OONI team.