[ooni-talk] Job Opening: Mobile Developer for OONI Probe

Maria Xynou maria at openobservatory.org
Wed Oct 27 11:30:56 UTC 2021

Hi folks,

This is the *last week to apply* for the *OONI Mobile Developer* position:
https://ooni.org/post/2021-job-opening-ooni-mobile-developer/

Do you know any great mobile developers interested in fighting internet
censorship? Please encourage them to apply by *Sunday, 31st October 2021*!

Thanks a million,

OONI team.