[ooni-talk] Google Summer of Code with OONI
maria at openobservatory.org
Mon Mar 29 13:38:55 UTC 2021
Would you like to do a Google Summer of Code (GSoC) with the OONI team? :)
Applications start today!
This year, we have 5 OONI GSoC projects
(https://community.torproject.org/gsoc/) that you can apply to:
1) OONI: Implement Roaming Test Helpers =>
2) OONI: Integration And Unit Testing Of OONI Probe Desktop Apps =>
3) OONI Probe Network Experiments =>
4) OONI: Measure The Accuracy Of OONI GeoIP Lookup =>
5) OONI: Improve OONI Explorer Code Quality =>
If you have your own OONI project idea, we invite you to contact us via
email (contact at openobservatory.org) or Slack (https://slack.ooni.org/).
If accepted, you will work on your GSoC project (paid by Google) during
the summer of 2021 (between 7th June 2021 to 16th August 2021) with
mentorship from the OONI team.
Learn all about GSoC here: https://summerofcode.withgoogle.com
Apply by 13th April 2021:
Please help spread the word:
~ OONI team.
Research & Partnerships Director
Open Observatory of Network Interference (OONI)
PGP Key Fingerprint: 2DC8 AFB6 CA11 B552 1081 FBDE 2131 B3BE 70CA 417E
More information about the ooni-talk