[ooni-talk] [New] User Guides for OONI Probe Mobile & Desktop Apps

Maria Xynou maria at openobservatory.org
Thu Apr 1 09:54:59 UTC 2021

Hello friends,

We are excited to share that we have published 2 new user guides for the
OONI Probe apps!

1) User Guide: OONI Probe Mobile =>
https://ooni.org/support/ooni-probe-mobile

2) User Guide: OONI Probe Desktop =>
https://ooni.org/support/ooni-probe-desktop

These guides share step-by-step instructions (with screenshots) on how to:

* Install and run OONI Probe (to measure various forms of internet
censorship)

* Access and share OONI censorship measurement data

* Customize your use of OONI Probe (for example, to test websites of
your choice)

* Configure your OONI Probe settings

With our new user guides, you can become an OONI Probe power user!

Upon reading these guides, we hope you feel empowered to share your OONI
Probe knowledge and skills with others.

Please help share the guides:
https://twitter.com/OpenObservatory/status/1377549903799418881

Thanks,