[ooni-talk] Reminder: OONI Survey: Share feedback to help improve OONI Run

Maria Xynou maria at openobservatory.org
Wed May 6 14:19:39 UTC 2020

Hi friends,

Hope you're all doing well.

This is a gentle reminder that the deadline to complete our OONI Run
survey is this Sunday, 10th May 2020.

We would greatly appreciate it if you could please take a few minutes to
fill it out: https://ooni.typeform.com/to/r9c5ee

We aim to improve OONI Run (https://run.ooni.io/) to make it more useful
for the community, so we'd like to learn about any challenges you have
faced in using the platform and any suggestions you may have for
improvement.

Thanks so much for your time and feedback!

Warm regards,

Maria.

--
Maria Xynou