[ooni-talk] Test COVID-19 websites

Lupa lupa at tedic.org
Mon Mar 23 16:42:17 UTC 2020

Hello

Sorry, about this pararaph:

El 23/3/20 a las 13:16, Maria Xynou escribió:
> Hello friends,
>
> Ensuring a free and open internet during emergencies is important, but
> access to COVID-19 information has already been censored in China &
> Venezuela.

About Venezuela, and as I can see [1], they are not blocking COVID-19
site, they are blocking a Guaido's paralell "government" site (then, is
another discussion).

Guaidó and his team, setup a COVID-19 URL that redirects to their
political page with some information their consider relevant.

So is not a COVID site: sometimes details are very important.

Thanks.

[1] https://vesinfiltro.com/noticias/bloqueado_portal_coronavirus_AN

--
Luis Alonzo - TEDIC
www.tedic.org

openPGP ID: 45ED76E0
openPGP key: https://pgp.mit.edu/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0x58A5DBC345ED76E0
Declaracion de Confidencialidad

El contenido de este mensaje de correo electrónico y de sus archivos adjuntos está(n) dirigido(s) exclusivamente a el(los) destinatario(s) del mismo.  Si usted no es el destinatario indicado, o si este mensaje le ha sido enviado por error, queda advertido en el sentido de no leer, divulgar, reproducir, distribuir, diseminar o utilizar este mensaje en forma alguna.

Statement of Confidentiality

The contents of this e-mail message and its attachments are intended solely for the addressee(s) hereof.  If you are not the named addressee, or if this message has been addressed to you in error, you are directed not to read, disclose, reproduce, distribute, disseminate or otherwise use this e-mail.