[ooni-talk] Year in Review: OONI in 2019

Maria Xynou maria at openobservatory.org
Fri Mar 20 19:46:22 UTC 2020

Hello friends,

Hope you are all doing well and staying healthy.

We just published this blog post, "Year in Review: OONI in 2019":
https://ooni.org/post/ooni-in-2019/

Through this post, we share some highlights from the OONI-verse over the
last year, as well as some of the amazing ways that many of you have
used OONI Probe and OONI data as part of your work.

We also share some thoughts for 2020 -- particularly on how to connect
online amid the global impact of the coronavirus pandemic.

Warm thanks to all of you for your important work and for contributing
to the OONI-verse!

My team and I look forward to supporting you in 2020.

Warm regards,

Maria.

--
Maria Xynou