[ooni-talk] Reminder: Discussion tomorrow on internet censorship in Manipur, India

Maria Xynou maria at openobservatory.org
Wed Jun 24 19:11:57 UTC 2020

Hello friends,

This is a reminder that we're hosting an online discussion on internet
censorship in Manipur, India and its impact on womxn in the region.

* When? Tomorrow, 25th June 2020 at 10am UTC

* Where? OONI Slack channel: https://slack.ooni.org/ (bridged with IRC:
ircs://irc.oftc.net:6697/#ooni)

* Who? We will be joined by Chinmayi S K, OTF Information Controls
Fellow (hosted with OONI)

This is an opportunity to discuss Chinmayi's recently published research
report:
https://ooni.org/post/2020-those-unspoken-thoughts-otf-fellow-report/

See you tomorrow!

Cheers,