[ooni-talk] Report: OONI Run Usability Study Findings

Maria Xynou maria at openobservatory.org
Tue Jun 9 14:06:57 UTC 2020

Hello,

We published a report sharing the findings of the OONI Run usability
study: https://ooni.org/post/2020-06-09-ooni-run-usability-study-findings/

In order to improve OONI Run (http://run.ooni.io/), we circulated a
survey & interviewed community members to collect feedback.

This report shares the findings based on our analysis of the survey and
interview responses, documenting the challenges that community members
have encountered with using OONI Run, as well as their suggestions for
improving the platform and feature requests.

We will be addressing all feedback on GitHub (through relevant tickets),
and we plan to release an improved version of OONI Run by the end of 2020.

Warm thanks to community members for participating in the OONI Run
usability study and for sharing extremely helpful feedback!

All the best,

Maria.

--
Maria Xynou