[ooni-talk] OONI statement in support of OTF

Maria Xynou maria at openobservatory.org
Wed Jul 22 18:16:01 UTC 2020

Hello,

The OONI team just published a second statement in support of the OTF:
https://ooni.org/post/2020-support-otf/

In our latest statement, we share our experience working with the OTF
and discuss how they played a crucial role in supporting the fight
against internet censorship worldwide.

We also discuss the importance of expertise in supporting innovative
projects, and the importance of trust in OTF leadership by the internet
freedom community.

Please help share our statement:
https://twitter.com/OpenObservatory/status/1285999878691336192

Thanks,