[ooni-talk] Event - Internet Measurement Village 2020

Maria Xynou maria at openobservatory.org
Fri Jul 3 19:54:47 UTC 2020

Hello friends,

The 2020 edition of the Internet Measurement Village just ended!

Warm thanks to all IMV presenters for sharing their important work with
the community!

Special thanks to everyone who tuned in and shared
questions/comments/resources!

If you missed any presentations, no worries! You can watch them all on
our YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/OONIorg

You can also find & interact with many of the presenters (and other
community members) on the OONI Slack channel: https://slack.ooni.org/

We're eager to hear back from you, as your feedback will help us host
better events in the future!

Please take a few minutes to complete our survey:
https://ooni.typeform.com/to/cPVT4ILB

Thanks a bunch,

~ OONI team.

--