[ooni-talk] Register for RightsCon Online
maria at openobservatory.org
Thu Jul 2 08:10:50 UTC 2020
This year (in light of COVID-19) RightsCon is taking place entirely online!
* When? Last week of July => 27th-31st July 2020.
* Where? Online (details will be shared for each session)
* Why attend? RightsCon is the world's largest digital rights
conference, annually bringing together human rights defenders,
technologists, policy makers, academics, people from the industry, etc
to discuss how to make the Internet a better place for human rights.
There will be many tracks and many interesting sessions!
As part of RightsCon Online, OONI will participate in/facilitate the
* Investigating internet shutdowns with open data (co-facilitated with IODA)
* Ethics around network measurement
* OONI Explorer tech demo
Register for FREE before 20th July 2020:
Hope to see you there!
Research & Partnerships Director
Open Observatory of Network Interference (OONI)
PGP Key Fingerprint: 2DC8 AFB6 CA11 B552 1081 FBDE 2131 B3BE 70CA 417E
More information about the ooni-talk