[ooni-talk] OONI FAQ & Glossary

Maria Xynou maria at openobservatory.org
Fri Jan 17 19:40:09 UTC 2020

Hello friends,

I'm excited to let you know that we have published two new resources:

* OONI Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ): https://ooni.org/support/faq/

* OONI Glossary: https://ooni.org/support/glossary

These resources have been created thanks to the great feedback and
questions that you and other community members have shared over the years.

Are there other questions you would like us to address? Other terms you
would like to see explained? Or any other feedback? Please let us know!
These resources are for you. :)

Warm thanks to all those who provided feedback towards the improvement
of the FAQ and Glossary!

Please share these resources with any other OONI community members you
may know: https://twitter.com/OpenObservatory/status/1218249743668850690

Thanks,

Maria.

--