[ooni-talk] New OONI Partners page

Maria Xynou maria at openobservatory.org
Wed Dec 9 16:28:05 UTC 2020

Hello friends,

We just published a new OONI Partners page on the OONI website:
https://ooni.org/partners

Since 2016, we have had the opportunity to collaborate with many great
digital rights organizations from around the world on censorship
measurement research.

The new OONI Partners page features these organizations, highlighting
their important work, and sharing the research projects we have
collaborated on.

If you're interested in the OONI Partnership Program, learn more here:
https://ooni.org/get-involved/partnership-program/

I would like to grab this opportunity to share my warmest thanks to all
of our partners for their commitment to fighting internet censorship and
for providing us the opportunity to work with them! <3

As always, please feel encouraged to share your ideas and feedback on
how we can strengthen collaborations going forward.

Warmly,

Maria (on behalf of the OONI team).

--
Maria Xynou