[ooni-talk] Updated OONI Data Policy

Maria Xynou maria at openobservatory.org
Fri Apr 17 17:45:09 UTC 2020

Hello friends,

Hope you're all staying safe and healthy.

I'm reaching out to let you know that we have updated the OONI Data Policy.

The latest version of the OONI Data Policy is available here:
https://ooni.org/about/data-policy/

In the updated policy, we share the principles that govern our data
practices, and we explain what data we collect, process, store, and
publish when you use OONI Probe.

We also share which analytics we use for the OONI website, OONI
Explorer, and the OONI desktop app, and we explain how you can opt out
from analytics all-together.

Throughout the Data Policy, we also explain how you can opt out of the
various forms of data collection and publication.

If you have any questions or suggestions, please don't hesitate to reach
out.

Warm regards,

Maria.

--