[ooni-talk] OONI hardware?

Jan Pavlinec jan.pavlinec at nic.cz
Wed Sep 4 11:42:05 UTC 2019

Hi,

I just want to note that right now, it's possible to run some test with
measurement-kit app on routers with latest OpenWrt. (
https://github.com/openwrt/packages/blob/17ebaf2a3f0fcda71e92f0047485faaae4b4d583/libs/measurement-kit/Makefile
)

It should be also possible to run probe-cli on OpenWrt routers (since
OpenWrt SDK supports golang)  I'm experimenting with that right now, but
it will probably require more time.
https://github.com/ja-pa/packages/commit/febf3bfaaac5c3185aa139663fa2e0509eea2ea2

J.P.