[ooni-talk] OONI workshop slides

Maria Xynou maria at openobservatory.org
Thu Nov 14 08:45:29 UTC 2019

Hello friends,

First, I'd like to thank those of you who have been facilitating OONI
workshops over the last years, engaging communities far and wide with
OONI Probe and censorship measurement research. We really appreciate
your important work!

To support your efforts and encourage others to facilitate OONI
workshops too, we have published some OONI workshop slides that you can
use:
https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1UAxGeF1NhCXc8pT7cfWTp0NPdkWB5LInBkGfgW2syJA/edit?usp=sharing

We have published these OONI workshop slides on Google Slides so that
you can:

* download the slides in the format of your choice
* edit and customize the slides (so that they're more relevant to your
local context and to the needs of the communities you teach)

You can also find the OONI workshop slides via the Get Involved section
of the OONI website: https://ooni.org/get-involved/

We hope you find these workshop slides useful and feel
encouraged/inspired to teach your local communities!

Feedback is very much appreciated, and I'm happy to address any
questions you may have (particularly since not all slides are
self-explanatory).

If anyone else would like to share their OONI workshop slides, that too
is of course encouraged! :)

Cheers,

Maria.

--