[ooni-talk] Beta testing of new OONI Explorer

Maria Xynou maria at openobservatory.org
Fri May 17 15:38:29 UTC 2019

Hello,

The OONI team will launch a sparkling, brand new OONI Explorer in June 2019!

Thanks to great feedback provided by the community, the OONI team has
been working on revamping OONI Explorer entirely.

To further improve upon OONI Explorer before the stable release (public
launch), we invite you to test the OONI Explorer beta and to report any
bugs/issues.

# Beta of OONI Explorer

Access the beta of the revamped OONI Explorer here:
https://explorer-beta.ooni.io/

# Reporting issues

Once you have played around with the OONI Explorer beta, we encourage
you to report any issues you encounter.

You can file tickets on the following GitHub repository:
https://github.com/ooni/explorer/issues

Please check if the problem you are encountering has already been reported.

If you’re not a GitHub user, you can share your feedback with us by:

* Writing an email to bugs at openobservatory.org

or

* Clicking on the icon on the bottom right corner in the OONI Explorer
beta (https://explorer-beta.ooni.io/) and submitting your feedback via
the pop-up form

Your feedback and bug reporting is hugely appreciated, as it will help
us launch a better OONI Explorer for the community!

Thanks a million, and happy testing!

~ The OONI team.

--
Maria Xynou