[ooni-talk] Scheduling the next OONI Community Meeting

Maria Xynou maria at openobservatory.org
Mon Oct 15 15:18:39 UTC 2018

Hello friends,

During the last OONI community meeting, participants expressed interest
in a doodle that would allow everyone to come up with a time and date
that's more convenient.

We usually host the community meetings on the last Tuesday of the month,
but as the OONI team will be at the OTF Summit during the last week of
October and we'll be traveling to Taipei on 25th, our options this month
are quite limited to the following dates:

* Monday, 22nd October 2018

* Tuesday, 23rd October 2018

* Wednesday, 24th October 2018

Please take a few minutes to add your preference (in terms of time and
date) in this doodle by Friday, 19th October:
https://doodle.com/poll/xtg7szwwfysmwda7

I'll then follow up with a time and date for the meeting based on what
works best for most.

In the meanwhile, we encourage you to add topics that you'd like to
discuss as part of the meeting here:
https://pad.riseup.net/p/ooni-community-meeting

Thanks and all the best,

Maria.