[ooni-talk] OONI Community Meeting: Tuesday 24th April 2018

Maria Xynou maria at openobservatory.org
Fri Apr 20 08:59:36 UTC 2018

Hello,

The OONI team warmly welcomes you to join us next week for our monthly
community meeting.

Where: https://slack.openobservatory.org/ (OONI Slack channel)

When: Tuesday, 24th April 2018 at 14:00 UTC (for 1 hour)

We'd love to hear your thoughts and suggestions on how we can improve
our tools and research methodologies.

Please add topics that you would like to discuss as part of the meeting
in this pad: https://pad.riseup.net/p/ooni-community-meeting

If you're not able to join us, please feel encouraged to join us on
Slack or IRC any other day!

Looking forward to connecting with you soon!

All the best,

~ The OONI team.

--
Maria Xynou