[ooni-talk] OONI community meeting, tomorrow 28th November

Maria Xynou maria at openobservatory.org
Mon Nov 27 10:46:17 UTC 2017

Hello Oonitarians!

The OONI team warmly welcomes you to join us**for our *monthly
**community meeting tomorrow**, Tuesday 28th November 2017, at 14:00 UTC.*

We'd love to hear your thoughts and suggestions on how we can improve
our tools and research methodologies.

Please join us tomorrow on *https://slack.openobservatory.org* and add
topics that you would like to discuss as part of the meeting in this
pad: https://pad.riseup.net/p/ooni-community-meeting

If you're not able to join us, please feel encouraged to join us on
slack any other day!

Looking forward to connecting with you soon!

All the best,

~ The OONI team.

--
Maria Xynou