[ooni-talk] Specifying the term "vendor" on OONI Explorer

Anatol anatol at riseup.net
Wed Jun 7 07:53:47 UTC 2017

Hi,

Thanks for everyones input. I find 'middle boxes' to be a good
alternative, maybe supported with a 'blocking'-icon or some color code,
explained on either a linked glossary page or something like a tooltip.

Generally I have to agree with Dimitri, some of the terminology used in
ooniprobe can be a bit abstract in it's technical specificity, having a
resource to find some explanatory information could be practical.